We launched a major update to our dashboard and charting tools. StatsMix customers now have complete control over the appearance of their dashboards and much more fine-grained control for individual charts.
Dashboard widgets are now completely re-sizable with free-form placement. After adding a dashboard widget, it can be re-sized to almost any shape and placed in any configuration on a dashboard. These changes then also appear on any shared dashboards as well. You can also extend the height of a dashboard just by dragging it down.
Here’s a quick demo video that illustrates the new functionality:
Overall, the big improvements are:
- Completely re-sizable dashboard widgets
- Free-form placement of dashboard widgets
- Change the size of the dashboard height to accommodate any widget configuration
- New pie chart dashboard widget
- New, easy-to-use controls for chart type options
- Additional chart types – spline, area, pie, and area-spline
- New, easy-to-use controls for data grouping options
- Additional data grouping options – real-time and hourly
- An improved date range picker
StatsMix automatically converted your dashboards, but please double check their appearance (especially your shared ones).
Let us know if you have any questions or help with any of these new features.