Today we’re please to announce a number of improvements to StatsMix. Our primary goal with this release is to make the initial setup process as quick and intuitive as possible.
Here’s a quick list of improvements:
- Revamped the launchpad to enable quick access to most commonly used metrics and dashboards
- Removed the profiles page in favor of a dropdown navigator
- Added the option to immediately configure a metric after creating it
- Multiple changes to the metric details page, including:
- Real-time charting so you can see new data right away (previously data was aggregated daily)
- Tabs showing API code for several major programming languages, making setup a copy & paste operation for most use cases
- More chart configuration options, including date ranges, “group by” options (daily, weekly, monthly etc), and metadata charting
- A form to input data manually right from the metric page
- A simplified CSV upload form
- Added a
getListwrapper method to our PHP library
We have quite a few more changes queued up for the coming weeks. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to see a demo or have other questions.